Light Gauge Framing System (LGFS)
|Built Type||Panel Build, Modular, Prefab|
|Use||Toilet, Kiosk, Shop, House|
is a construction technology using cold-formed steel as the construction material. It can be used for roof systems, floor systems, wall systems, roof panels, decks, or the entire buildings. They can also be used as individual framing members such as studs, joists, headers, and truss members. Light Steel Frame members can also serve as both primary structures and secondary structures. An example of the Light Steel Framing used as primary structures is the webbed trusses. Steel studs can also act as secondary structures by providing lateral support to exterior wall finish since they rely on the primary structure forFeatures of Light Gauge Steel Framing
- Cold rolled steel sections galvanized with coating that are corrosion resistant. Steel will not shrink, swell, split or wrap and is non combustible.
- High strength results in safer structures, less maintenance.
- Steel framing has a consistent quality
- Less weight (yet very strong)than wood members and concrete results lighter foundations and less probability of damages in an earthquake.
- Construction time is muchless, almost one third of the normal construction
- All steel material is 100 % recyclable; Not vulnerable to any type of fungi or organism.
- Building is manufactured under controlled factory conditions.
- Ideal for expansion of existing structures, additional floors, etc. Flexibility for future expansion and relocation.
- Sustainability advantages such as improved thermal performance.
- Unequalled design flexibility made possible by a wide range of cladding, roofing and glazing options.
- High quality construction ensured by a zero tolerance manufacturing process.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)